Host your team's retreat at Cressland
Are you are planning a company corporate retreat or team building event off-site? Cressland is ideally suited to provide the perfect venue for 5/6 people because it has all the space and facilities you need. It is located in the beautiful, peaceful village of Kersey in Suffolk, right next to The Splash. The 15th century Grade II* house has many original quirky features and provides the perfect get-away for colleagues to leave the stress of the office behind.
Eating out is easy because Cressland is only 100m from the local pub which caters for lunch, snacks and dinner. However if fitness is your thing, Kersey Mill Gym and Fitness Centre is a short walk away (less than 2km). It offers full use of the gym, various classes and 1-1 instructor sessions upon request.
Cressland is a favourite with corporate guests because of its proximity and easy access from London, Cambridge, The Midlands (and of course anywhere within East Anglia) by road, rail or air.
From London Liverpool Street to Colchester station the journey is 50 mins.
There are taxis outside Colchester station and Kersey is just 25 minutes away.
Plus it’s only 43 miles away from Stansted Airport.
We provide unlimited Wi-Fi and the large dining table comfortably seats 8 people.
Cressland is perfect for meetings, with plenty of room for a white board (provided on request).
There are also four bedrooms to accommodate a small group.
There are a number of catering companies we can recommend who will provide buffet food or a full sit-down meal, served for you in the cottage.
What our guests say
With hotel quality bedding, towels, dressing gowns, The White Company products, fresh flowers in the rooms, luxury welcome basket, including a bottle of wine and homemade cake, we offer the luxury of a hotel, for a fraction of the cost.
So that leaves you with more budget to spend on activities or entertainment!
Corporate Retreat mid-week package
4 nights for the price of 3
Prices range from £630 – £994 (4 nights)
I am happy to provide contact numbers for taxi companies, and can recommended caterers and restaurants.
It doesn’t have to be all work and no play. So when it’s time to have fun, there’s a fantastic range of corporate activities for team-building available in the area:
There are 4 golf courses all within a 20 minute drive, including:
Other activities include:
- Paintball: Gunsmoke Paintball Hadleigh – 10 minutes from Kersey.
- Go Karting: Anglia Indoor Karting – build your perfect Corporate event by choosing from a range of race formats and packages.
- Sailing: Alton Water Park and Sports Centre offers an array of water sports including sailing, windsurfing, rowing, paddle boarding and scuba diving courses. Fishing is also available and bike hire.
- Go Ape Corporate Days Out: Go Ape Forest Adventure in Thetford Forest has a great range of corporate team-building events from swinging through the trees, to forest segways, to mountain biking and even African drumming.
- Newmarket Races: Newmarket Horse racing VIP Hospitality Package. Newmarket Nights. A stunning combination of racing and concerts by world famous artists on six Friday evenings in high summer. This is a unique combination and a chance to treat your colleagues to a fun night out.
- Run a Railway Day: Could your team handle levers in the Signal Box and keep the train on track? Get your team to run a railway for a day at Colne Valley Railway.
- Corporate Events: Jimmy’s Farm in Ipswich offers a vast range of corporate events including sausage making, den building, archery, clay pigeon shooting, Battlefield Live (laser guns outside), farm tours and chainsaw carving.
Suffolk offers far better value for corporate hospitality events than London or the Home Counties, so your budget will go further.
Ready to Book?
Use our booking calendar to find the ideal dates for your stay