Cressland is a Grade II* 15th Century timber-framed, self-catering holiday cottage, located right next to the famous `Splash’ in the heart of Kersey, one of the most photographed, and picturesque villages in Suffolk. Whilst retaining the spirit of the past, Cressland has been sympathetically and tastefully restored to an exceptionally high standard and has been awarded five star Gold by VisitEngland. Cressland by the Splash is the perfect retreat to explore Constable Country, Suffolk’s idyllic open countryside, beautiful unspoilt villages, and the Suffolk Coast.
- Sleeps 7/8 – rated 5-star Gold by VisitEngland
- Four bedrooms – 2 with king size beds, 1 twin and 1 single (full size trundle bed beneath single).
- Wooden cot bed and/or travel cots available upon request
- Three bathrooms (1 en-suite and 1 downstairs with walk-in shower)
- Large sitting room with open fire, TV, DVD
- Office with wi-fi, family games, puzzles and books
- Beautiful garden with summer house, outdoor furniture, barbecue, deck chairs
- Luxury bed linen, towels, robes and slippers provided, including a hairdryer in every bedroom & fresh flowers. Please note that guests need to bring own bedding for cot
- Welcome basket with bread, milk, butter, tea, coffee, homemade cake, biscuits, wine, eggs, bacon
- Village Pub – The Bell 100 m
- Parking for 2 cars
- Only 90 minutes from central London
- Nearest airport – Stansted 80 mins – 43 miles
- Complimentary first barrel of logs
Book your perfect getaway today
Look forward to lazy mornings, long walks in the surrounding meadows of Suffolk and relaxed al fresco suppers in your own private garden.
Spacious Country Kitchen
Complete with table and chairs, large settle, fully equipped with cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine and TV. Leading to utility room with washer/dryer, iron and ironing board.
Large Dining Room
Dine and socialise around the large dining table with a burning wood burner. The perfect time to connect with each other.