Cressland, The Street, Kersey, Suffolk, IP7 6DY
Located right next to the famous Splash, the property was truly gorgeous and had bundles of character with exposed floorboards, original fireplaces and large spacious rooms”. Suffolk Magazine June 2013
Cressland is a Grade II* 15th Century timber framed, self catering holiday cottage, located right next to the famous `Splash’ in the heart of Kersey, one of the most photographed, and picturesque villages in Suffolk. Whilst retaining the spirit of the past, Cressland has been sympathetically and tastefully restored to an exceptionally high standard and has been awarded five star Gold by VisitEngland. Cressland by the Splash is the perfect retreat to explore Constable Country, Suffolk’s idyllic open countryside, beautiful unspoilt villages, and the Suffolk Coast.
Sleeps 7/8 – rated 5-star Gold by VisitEngland
- Four bedrooms – 2 with king size beds, 1 twin and 1 single (full size trundle bed beneath single). Wooden cot bed and/or travel cots available upon request
- Three bathrooms (1 en-suite and 1 downstairs with walk-in shower)
- Large sitting room with open fire, TV, DVD
- Office with wi-fi, family games, puzzles and books
- Dining room with large dining table, wood burner, Ipod/ipad/iphone dock,CD and radio.
- Spacious country kitchen with table and chairs, large settle, fully equipped with cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine and TV. Leading to utility room with washer/dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Beautiful garden with summer house, outdoor furniture, barbecue, deck chairs
- Luxury bed linen, towels provided, including a hairdryer in every bedroom. Please note that guests need to bring own bedding for cot
- Welcome basket with bread, milk, butter, tea, coffee, homemade cake, biscuits, wine, eggs, bacon
- Village Pub – The Bell 100 m
- Parking for 2 cars
- No Smoking/Sorry no pets